Sunday, February 1, 2009

Random Thoughts

* "Free trips" are not really free. Liars.

* I don't agree with some of the refs' calls during the Superbowl.

* Math sucks.

* The Big Bang Theory is HIL-A-RIOUS!!! Now one of my fav shows on TV.

* Peter Parker eats to much and shall soon be re-named "Fat Louis" and this could possibly cause Bruce Wayne and Carl Weathers to starve. Not cool.

* The reason anyone would watch Battlestar Galactia eludes me.

* I hope the groundhog does not see his shawdow this year. I want Spring.

* I need new clothes.

* Have not practiced my expensive guitar for months!

* 26.2...gotta run!

* Weekends pass by way to quickly.

* I like the brother's new lady. She's fun.

* Can't wait for that tax return!

* Sometimes I wish I could apparate like in Harry Potter.

* The Cafe Parisian salad from Costco is my favorite.

* I need a new glasses perscription.

* I can't wait for Suzy to come home.

* Being married is delightful.

* I need to go to bed.

No comments: